Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Lazy Beach Day

Aloha!

This morning I woke up to birds chirping and construction. I guess they're really trying to expand here at BYU. I was told that they're wanting to include more majors and increase the living space here, which is super cool because that means in the future, BYU-H won't be as small compared to the Provo and Idaho campuses. But, at the same time, I don't really like waking up to construction noises. Not exactly my favorite way to spend my mornings.

The rest of the day was pretty laid back though. It was my mom's last day in Hawaii so we drove up to Waikiki and went to the beach there. It was a nice sandy beach to go to, but it was also VERY touristy. It was fun just walking around Waikiki and seeing all the little shops on the streets leading up to the beach. It was a good relaxing day.


My mom made me pose for pictures in the water. The water looks brown and gross in the picture but it's so so clear when the water calms down. I think I'm becoming a water snob, meaning that if the water isn't clear I don't have a desire to swim in it. I'm becoming a little spoiled with my water I guess haha. 



♡,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment